JUNIOR SALES ASSOCIATE
Up to £21,000 (+ potential for discretionary bonus + flexible hours + pension)
Skyline Chess is a young and successful business that supplies exceptional design products taking inspiration from global iconic city skylines, both to the UK and internationally.
Having successfully established itself in UK, USA and overseas markets the company is looking to expand our team to help further growth.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and hungry to join our young team who has an appetite for growth. Ideally you will have an active interest in the worlds of design, branding and retail. The right candidate will be; energetic, sensible, open, reliable and a good communicator. They will be a good listener, eager to grow their skills and willing to take responsibility within an artistic and creative business.
• Supporting the company Directors in maintaining B2B relations and supporting the growth of new partnerships
• Overseeing the day to day maintenance of Skyline Chess’s online retail presence
• Leading customer enquiries and helping to create and maintain an exceptional level of customer service
• Assisting with running and maintaining the business’s various social media channels
• Taking an active role in supporting the business by attending international trade shows
• Monitoring, capturing and analysing sales data in order to support with the company’s marketing needs
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Comfortable working in a small, energetic team environment
• Strong communication skills
• Good computer literacy – Adobe suite knowledge preferred
• Demonstrable knowledge of online marketing
• Proven sales and marketing and / or client facing customer services experience
Given the company’s growth profile, career progression and added responsibility (such as taking a leading role representing the company at trade shows) can be earned through hard work and contribution to the business.
This is a permanent position and based in a modern shared workspace in East London.
Competitive salary and performance based discretionary bonus potential. Flexible hours are available – we have no official set working hours.
Please email us your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org